Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Tuesday, May 20, 2003
"No matter where I roam, you know every single soul is a poem, written on the back of God's hand...."
~Michael Franti
That's all. I just needed to remember.
posted by Mrs. Clark at
5:32 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
I'm here. I really am. It's a chilly May, for th...
Either the endorphins are kicking in or I truly am...
A four year old held my hand tonight and smiled at...
Life is precious. Friday, my very dear friend Kay...
For one moment, I woke up today with nothing, not ...
Bagdhad is in flames half a world away. Precious ...
1. It's really busy. 2. It is the beginning of s...
Restless nights. Back down to earth. Once again,...
Dreamy days. Friends came. Facilitated a poetry ...
Henri Nouwen writes: "At the Last Supper, Jesus t...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home