I'm here. I really am. It's a chilly May, for the most part, with only a week and a half of school to go. There'll be so much more time for writing when school's out. Tune in soon.
Thursday, May 15, 2003
Previous Posts
- Either the endorphins are kicking in or I truly am...
- A four year old held my hand tonight and smiled at...
- Life is precious. Friday, my very dear friend Kay...
- For one moment, I woke up today with nothing, not ...
- Bagdhad is in flames half a world away. Precious ...
- 1. It's really busy. 2. It is the beginning of s...
- Restless nights. Back down to earth. Once again,...
- Dreamy days. Friends came. Facilitated a poetry ...
- Henri Nouwen writes: "At the Last Supper, Jesus t...
- It all comes down to simplicity, doesn't it?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home