For one moment, I woke up today with nothing, not one thing, weighing heavy on my heart or mind. It was like laying on the beach in the July sun, like I was still dreaming, like my mind had been emptied. And then on into the crazyness of the day. But later, while my school kids colored maps, (2 oceans, 6 seas, 36 European countries) and I played a Lifehouse cd for them, it came back. For a moment everything balanced. Summer in my heart.
Wednesday, April 16, 2003
Previous Posts
- Bagdhad is in flames half a world away. Precious ...
- 1. It's really busy. 2. It is the beginning of s...
- Restless nights. Back down to earth. Once again,...
- Dreamy days. Friends came. Facilitated a poetry ...
- Henri Nouwen writes: "At the Last Supper, Jesus t...
- It all comes down to simplicity, doesn't it?
- Last night, watching Gladiator for the first time,...
- Hypocrites make me really mad, okay? (I know I'm...
- When I close my eyes and breathe in the evening ai...
- Wednesday morning, 6:18 a.m. Old snow on ground. ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home