1. It's really busy.
2. It is the beginning of spring break.
3. I started running again.
4. I'm coaching track this spring at my school. (ha!)
5. The war is getting me down.
6. Life seems to go on as usual around here.
7. I have a lot of gratitude for my husband and kids these days.
8. Somehow my class keeps pulling together and learning, even though the spring breeze calls our names.
9. Prospects for a job next year as a teacher are dim, but there are other options.
2. It is the beginning of spring break.
3. I started running again.
4. I'm coaching track this spring at my school. (ha!)
5. The war is getting me down.
6. Life seems to go on as usual around here.
7. I have a lot of gratitude for my husband and kids these days.
8. Somehow my class keeps pulling together and learning, even though the spring breeze calls our names.
9. Prospects for a job next year as a teacher are dim, but there are other options.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home