Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Sunday, February 23, 2003
Hypocrites make me really mad, okay?
(I know I'm one, too. This makes me madder.)
posted by Mrs. Clark at
6:18 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
When I close my eyes and breathe in the evening ai...
Wednesday morning, 6:18 a.m. Old snow on ground. ...
It is an amazing thing to have have been sheltered...
So I'm teaching sixth graders about ancient Greece...
Poet. My friend Sheila sent me a Rilke poem. Bea...
It was a hard day so I looked up "balm for the spi...
Note to myself: At the Chinese restaurant the othe...
Reentry. It's early Tuesday. Back to real life. ...
The Nashville Universe. When is the last time you...
There are things to celebrate--the commutation of ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home