Wednesday morning, 6:18 a.m. Old snow on ground. Warming up around here--a balmy 30 degrees. Around here, the talk is of war and the coming spring. I've been taking a break from the Internet, looking to invest time in other things. Here they are: letters to the editor, driving kids to lessons, entertaining family, school-related functions, keeping up with housework, reading kid novels for school. Life is busy no matter what I do.
Wednesday, February 19, 2003
Previous Posts
- It is an amazing thing to have have been sheltered...
- So I'm teaching sixth graders about ancient Greece...
- Poet. My friend Sheila sent me a Rilke poem. Bea...
- It was a hard day so I looked up "balm for the spi...
- Note to myself: At the Chinese restaurant the othe...
- Reentry. It's early Tuesday. Back to real life. ...
- The Nashville Universe. When is the last time you...
- There are things to celebrate--the commutation of ...
- Life is spacious when there are two hour delays. ...
- Testing. Where is my blog??


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home