Welcome to band camp week. The one where I make lunches for the kids along with the other band moms, and then I greet the kids as they grab their drinks. It's very fun. Yesterday I told K. I was taking today off from lunches and she said disappointedly, "Ohhhh." Hm. Maybe I should pop over there.
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Previous Posts
- "The good we secure for ourselves is precarious an...
- Books read in Canada:1. Bridget Jones' Diary2. T...
- I love coming home to a clean house. Then, of cour...
- Canada? Not.Yet, anyway. We've postponed the tri...
- Off to parts unknown. We'll be in Canada by tomor...
- The 5 second check in. Here at home, just after A...
- Home for 4 days then off to the great unknown for ...
- Annual Conference ends. We pack up this morning a...
- Just about on the eve of Annual Conference, where ...
- Friday night, a gathering of women at Lynne's. Na...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home