Friday, July 08, 2005

The 5 second check in. Here at home, just after Annual Conference, we have a little Brethren camping festival going on--Song and Story Fest. Last night Greg played on stage. I did a parenting workshop there today outside in a tiny little pine grove--how cool is that?

I'm exhausted. Invited myself over to a friend's house to swim for an hour this afternoon. She graciously allows me to do these things. We floated and talked for an hour then I was off again taking this kid here and that kid there. Tonight there's more Song and Story Fest but I'm wearing out. And where in the world are we going on vacation in just TWO DAYS? We haven't decided. It's been narrowed down to North Carolina, or The Tetons, or Northeastern Quebec. How's that? Coluld we have picked any places further from each other? Which will be the winner?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home