Annual Conference ends. We pack up this morning and take off for home. If I'd had a second, I would have written but most days, there were no extra seconds!!
High points--greeting many many new friends from the past year, hanging in the booth and talking with people who have ties to Manchester, meeting Brian McLaren and asking for Emergent resources on reconciliation and having him tell me that we, the Anabaptists, are the ones they can learn from, a report I kind of shepherded to the delegates being pulled off very well.
It was a great week. I am so ready to go home!
High points--greeting many many new friends from the past year, hanging in the booth and talking with people who have ties to Manchester, meeting Brian McLaren and asking for Emergent resources on reconciliation and having him tell me that we, the Anabaptists, are the ones they can learn from, a report I kind of shepherded to the delegates being pulled off very well.
It was a great week. I am so ready to go home!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home