I have a few things to say:
To my hard drive--rest in peace, little hard drive. Your early demise is in no way a reflection of the entire 14 months of service you gave me. You are already missed. Thank you for pulling through long enough to transfer every single little piece of info to the flash drive. Well done.
To Gateway--thank you so much for offering to replace my hard drive for free. Well, not really, but thanks for offering me that $179.99 service contract last spring. It is serving me well. Please send ASAP.
To the Bureau of Motor Vehicles--Okay, okay. I really will take the defensive driving course (at a cost not to exceed $45) by September 10. And I am completely reformed. Really. Except for the rolling through stop signs thing. But I'm working on it. Oh and looking forward to losing 4 points off my tainted driving record, but I'd rather wipe out all six. I guess the Defensive Driving Video (available at your local Blockbuster Video) isn't potent enough to erase six points. I will make sure you are notified 5-7 days after I complete the video. Thanks.
To my hard drive--rest in peace, little hard drive. Your early demise is in no way a reflection of the entire 14 months of service you gave me. You are already missed. Thank you for pulling through long enough to transfer every single little piece of info to the flash drive. Well done.
To Gateway--thank you so much for offering to replace my hard drive for free. Well, not really, but thanks for offering me that $179.99 service contract last spring. It is serving me well. Please send ASAP.
To the Bureau of Motor Vehicles--Okay, okay. I really will take the defensive driving course (at a cost not to exceed $45) by September 10. And I am completely reformed. Really. Except for the rolling through stop signs thing. But I'm working on it. Oh and looking forward to losing 4 points off my tainted driving record, but I'd rather wipe out all six. I guess the Defensive Driving Video (available at your local Blockbuster Video) isn't potent enough to erase six points. I will make sure you are notified 5-7 days after I complete the video. Thanks.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home