Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Thursday, June 02, 2005
Everyone needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and cheer and give strength to body and soul alike.
~ John Muir
posted by Mrs. Clark at
8:03 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
News flash--beginning July 1 I officially begin wo...
Reconciled.An old friend approached me in the groc...
Okay, three days travel, three days to get back in...
I work with the coolest people ever. I do. I jus...
Off to Kentucky for three days in my rented Chevy ...
"Americans and others have more faith in violence ...
This book I'm reading, A Year to Live, by Stephen ...
In the jail, only three women came to bead class. ...
"there is no need that is not met by gentleness."~...
What would you do if you didn't worry about what o...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home