Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Off to Kentucky for three days in my rented Chevy Malibu. This is not the car of my dreams; however, it makes me kind of nostalgic for the days when a '71 Malibu was a very cool ride. All those gearheads I dated slapping body putty on their restored Novas and Malibus and Mustangs. My friend Cyndi dated this guy named Jeff who took his Caprice and decked it out like it was a living room. Well, no, I think it was like a bedroom. Anyway, it was immaculate. And kind of weird. If you check out ebay, or google 73 Malibu, you'll see those same guys are still at it...Meanwhile, this Malibu, it'll get me where I need to go. The good news is the hot tub at my destination. The bad news is, well...there's no bad news. How about that? Have a beautiful week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home