News flash--beginning July 1 I officially begin working full time. Good for the family finances, but a little difficult because I'd like to continue doing beads in the jail.
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Previous Posts
- Reconciled.An old friend approached me in the groc...
- Okay, three days travel, three days to get back in...
- I work with the coolest people ever. I do. I jus...
- Off to Kentucky for three days in my rented Chevy ...
- "Americans and others have more faith in violence ...
- This book I'm reading, A Year to Live, by Stephen ...
- In the jail, only three women came to bead class. ...
- "there is no need that is not met by gentleness."~...
- What would you do if you didn't worry about what o...
- The river is high.Frothy, cappuccino colored, fill...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home