Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Friday, June 03, 2005
"Groundless hope, like unconditional
love
, is the only kind worth having."
~ John Perry Barlow
posted by Mrs. Clark at
5:27 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Everyone needs beauty as well as bread, places to ...
News flash--beginning July 1 I officially begin wo...
Reconciled.An old friend approached me in the groc...
Okay, three days travel, three days to get back in...
I work with the coolest people ever. I do. I jus...
Off to Kentucky for three days in my rented Chevy ...
"Americans and others have more faith in violence ...
This book I'm reading, A Year to Live, by Stephen ...
In the jail, only three women came to bead class. ...
"there is no need that is not met by gentleness."~...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home