Books read in Canada:
1. Bridget Jones' Diary
2. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
3. A Path With Heart by Jack Kornfield (still reading)
4. When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chodron
5. Cut by Patricia McCormick (K.'s choice for me to read)
6. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (I know, I know, I'm behind! Also still reading)
7. The Golden Compass (b on t) by Philip Pullman
8. Reviving Ophelia by Mary Pipher (my choice for K.) (And I'm not finished with this one either!)
1. Bridget Jones' Diary
2. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
3. A Path With Heart by Jack Kornfield (still reading)
4. When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chodron
5. Cut by Patricia McCormick (K.'s choice for me to read)
6. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (I know, I know, I'm behind! Also still reading)
7. The Golden Compass (b on t) by Philip Pullman
8. Reviving Ophelia by Mary Pipher (my choice for K.) (And I'm not finished with this one either!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home