Canada? Not.
Yet, anyway. We've postponed the trip for a day and it is a great relief. My girl is busy at Song and Story Fest with friends, I have a checkbook to balance and packing and banking and shopping and many other things to attend to. Mr. K. will attend his volunteer gig at the library. And Greg has many loose academic ends he'd like to wrap up.
So on vacation at home. I'm very happy.
Yet, anyway. We've postponed the trip for a day and it is a great relief. My girl is busy at Song and Story Fest with friends, I have a checkbook to balance and packing and banking and shopping and many other things to attend to. Mr. K. will attend his volunteer gig at the library. And Greg has many loose academic ends he'd like to wrap up.
So on vacation at home. I'm very happy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home