The world of free wireless. Woohoo! New to me, anyway. I'm in the airport waiting for the plane, and, um, goofing around. On the omni-present television screen, CNN touts last night's screen actors guild awards and all the beautiful people talk how amazing their profession is. Ha! I would find my profession amazing, too, if I spent every winter weekend attending awards ceremonies where my peers vote to elevate my, uh, peers.
Oh, and is it Super Bowl Sunday, then? I forgot. But CNN reminds me probably every 90 seconds. The very ill Pope appears at the window and reads a very tired slurred message. I am so sorry for him. Why don't they encourage that poor old man to retire? Are we going to just sit here and watch him fail?
I really can't find a way to escape this t.v. I'm both appalled by network television and drunk on the news images. We don't watch it at home. (Oops--Super Bowl tonight. Again.)
Okay, enough of this drivel. My little teeny tiny plane just pulled up, it's propellers gleaming. I think it has three seats across, this plane. I'm pretty sure we won't be cruising at 30,000 feet in that baby. No snow, no rain, no fog. I'm off.
Oh, and is it Super Bowl Sunday, then? I forgot. But CNN reminds me probably every 90 seconds. The very ill Pope appears at the window and reads a very tired slurred message. I am so sorry for him. Why don't they encourage that poor old man to retire? Are we going to just sit here and watch him fail?
I really can't find a way to escape this t.v. I'm both appalled by network television and drunk on the news images. We don't watch it at home. (Oops--Super Bowl tonight. Again.)
Okay, enough of this drivel. My little teeny tiny plane just pulled up, it's propellers gleaming. I think it has three seats across, this plane. I'm pretty sure we won't be cruising at 30,000 feet in that baby. No snow, no rain, no fog. I'm off.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home