The good news is that workwise, I've gotten all kinds of things out of the way so I can devote this entire day to a presentation I'm giving Monday. How nice to be single-minded. IwillnotlookatemailIwillnotlookatemailIwillnotlookatemail and get distracted.
And I don't think there's any bad news! The sun is rising, the snow is thawing. We walked this morning on icy streets under a starry sky. Yesterday, a group of us sat around the table pondering humility. What does it mean for us, people who have such wealth and power relative to many in the world?
"It is a wholesome and necessary thing for us to turn again to the earth and in the contemplation of her beauties to know of wonder and humility."
~Rachel Carson
And I don't think there's any bad news! The sun is rising, the snow is thawing. We walked this morning on icy streets under a starry sky. Yesterday, a group of us sat around the table pondering humility. What does it mean for us, people who have such wealth and power relative to many in the world?
"It is a wholesome and necessary thing for us to turn again to the earth and in the contemplation of her beauties to know of wonder and humility."
~Rachel Carson


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home