Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Thursday, November 11, 2004
"All I can say is what I've always said: If you break your leg, stop thinking about dancing and start decorating the cast."
~ Warren Zevon
posted by Mrs. Clark at
8:54 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Senator John McCain believes in global warming. H...
From the Fellowship of Reconciliation Witness: "D...
"I'd been busy, busy, so busy, preparing for life,...
You are to gather up the joys and sorrows, the str...
"True peace, [my grandfather] goes on, must mean m...
I guess the most overwhelming thing to me isn't de...
I voted at 6:30 am. It was heartening to see the l...
As I scanned the headlines today, I wanted to ask ...
"Love absolutely everything that ever happens in y...
I know. Pickings have been a little slim around h...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home