I know. Pickings have been a little slim around here. It seems that when I'm not working, I'm the chauffer for really long car rides to lessons and such (wow, that phrase and such is absolutely devoid of hipness, you know?). The whole one hour lesson thing turns into a three hour routine because of the distance. We eat dinner out because the whole process falls right smack in the late afternoon/early evening and then I worry about the wisdom of excessive fat/sodium intake on the part of my children. (Me, I don't really care about my fat/salt intake. Just kidding.)
Here is what I am waiting for:
the new U2 cd
the end of my workday which will be in the next half hour
church on Sunday because I haven't been there in weeks and weeks
utter silence and the chance to soak it in when the workday is finished
a new car (this will be at least a year's wait)
my roof to be done because they're working on it and they took the day off and now there's a blue tarp over my garage but I think it's okay because it rained and I didn't perceive of any leaks
world peace
inner peace
a peaceful president
the lust for materialism to leave me
an answer to the what should I do about graduate school dilemma
an inspiration
the spring when I will see New York City for the first time in my life
mindfulness (ha! waiting for mindfulness! is that possible?)
snow
Here is what I am waiting for:
the new U2 cd
the end of my workday which will be in the next half hour
church on Sunday because I haven't been there in weeks and weeks
utter silence and the chance to soak it in when the workday is finished
a new car (this will be at least a year's wait)
my roof to be done because they're working on it and they took the day off and now there's a blue tarp over my garage but I think it's okay because it rained and I didn't perceive of any leaks
world peace
inner peace
a peaceful president
the lust for materialism to leave me
an answer to the what should I do about graduate school dilemma
an inspiration
the spring when I will see New York City for the first time in my life
mindfulness (ha! waiting for mindfulness! is that possible?)
snow


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home