Monday, October 25, 2004

As you listen to your spirit, peace follows. So follow your spirit. Build your foundation in your heart.
~Sara Paddison

By Friday, I had met all my deadlines. It was a very good thing; I could breathe again. Saturday, dinner with friends, and a bonfire. Yesterday the clouds lifted and the day was gorgeous, hiking in a sanctuary with a friend. The leaves, my friends! The colors are fast fading--I want to grab hold of every minute during this Indian Summer. This morning a misty walk as the sun came up. Most of my workday will be spent reading up on conflict transformation this or that, something I've needed to do for months.

I finally finished a little beaded project, a picture embroidered with beads. The idea came from this awesome book. Meanwhile Merely Here , bonfire host, continues to amaze me with her work, the latest being crocheted wire bracelets. Next summer you should be doing art fairs, honey.

And now to work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home