Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Repeat after me: never buy sushi at the SuperTarget. You don't even want to know.

Drove to Indy again today--it's a neat little two hour trip--one way--just fits into the workday. I'm not sure how productive it was in the long run. But I learn, I learn.

Autumn was riotous today. At her sexy peak. The whole northern half of Indiana in one big russetorangeyellowsage splash. Under the steely October sky, the colors dazzled, making their own kind of sunshine. I wandered through richy suburban Indianapolis looking for a short cut to the highway and was finally was forced into a Speedway station. "I thought I was being clever but I'm pretty sure I'm lost. Can you tell me where to find 37?" Then on through nouveau antiquated streets, quaint lightposts and all. I will never be the other half, parking my Jag at the SuperTarget. What is with that anyway?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home