Wednesday, September 29, 2004

It's that head spinning kind of busy. So I'll have to rely on another quote:

"Crucial to finding the way is this: there is no beginning or end. You must make your own map."
~Joy Harjo

Working on a new workshop that happens six weeks from now, on mediating in interpersonal situations. Being a faith-based organization, I get to put my faith into the workshop. So I'm thinking about spiritual practices for mediators--just rolling ideas around in my head. Something about silence, something about Presence--the divine and the mediators' presence, openness, candles are always good, awareness, honoring others. Yesterday in mediation I started with a psalm--at that point, with some very nervous people on board, it was about comfort. Another piece involves artistry in practice--I have a book on this one. For me, mediation to a new degree. Definitely making my own map here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home