Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Thursday, September 23, 2004
"I left prison more informed that when I went in. And the more informed you are, the less arrogant and aggressive you are."
~
Nelson Mandela
Hello, President Bush?
posted by Mrs. Clark at
7:14 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
A very tired day--up at 3:25, drive to the airport...
Busy day--jail beads, work, packing up for another...
forty two. reprise 2002: For I have known them a...
The MSN box pops up with the question, "Is Gwyneth...
Related to yesterday's topic: "I now think differ...
"...because that is the gift our enemy brings us: ...
It keeps coming back to this: Ultimately, we have...
I dreamed that I had to book Bill Clinton to come ...
Spent the weekend in Lansing for my big brother's ...
There is never enough time for anything!! I don't...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home