There is never enough time for anything!! I don't have time to read, the lawn really needs to be mowed, houseguest tonight and a million things to get ready. I'm way behind at work. A party tomorrow and dishes needing to be made. Toenails need painted, the boy needs to have someone play a game with him, the girl is marching tonight. I've got publicity loose ends like crazy with two upcoming workshops. I'm dying to get out in the woods and hike with my family. There's laundry to hang out, some papers to find to give to my sister tomorrow, yada, yada, yada, it's unending.
I sat down at lunch with The Sun and this article and laughed out loud. In the midst of craziness, life is pretty good.
I sat down at lunch with The Sun and this article and laughed out loud. In the midst of craziness, life is pretty good.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home