If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace."
~John Lennon
Beads in the jail today after a two month hiatus. I wonder if anyone will come--hopefully everyone who was there in June has done their time and gone back home to their families. It will be square one in terms of getting the word circulating about this class.
More, after class.
Thursday
Oh yeah, I said I'd come back to this. Bead class was awesome, six women participating, which is just the right size. And they loved working with the beads. They were a noisy bunch, all new save one. This is totally a thing I want to keep doing--it's like, this is the one volunteer thing I've done in a long time that I never grouse about, never regret the time involved. I just go and everyone has a good time.
~John Lennon
Beads in the jail today after a two month hiatus. I wonder if anyone will come--hopefully everyone who was there in June has done their time and gone back home to their families. It will be square one in terms of getting the word circulating about this class.
More, after class.
Thursday
Oh yeah, I said I'd come back to this. Bead class was awesome, six women participating, which is just the right size. And they loved working with the beads. They were a noisy bunch, all new save one. This is totally a thing I want to keep doing--it's like, this is the one volunteer thing I've done in a long time that I never grouse about, never regret the time involved. I just go and everyone has a good time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home