Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Mystic River last night. I was looking for some kind of redemption in that movie, as I always do, but not a whole lot I could see. A lot of intensity and Tim Robbins--at least it made me think--more than I can say for most movies. Oh--I found redemption (this as I showered)--Sean the police detective. All of this tragedy enabled him to apologize to his estranged wife. Small victory.

Today, last day of August, sunny warm and late summerish. Greg back to work and a quiet office at home. Work today, bills later this evening. This week the only travel involves a half day trip to Indy--looking forward to it. Greg and I are running again mornings--very nice in the coolness. I've kind of thrown myself into socializing--this group and that--to offset these very quiet days and lack of community connection. I'm not sure why I think I need to do that, I pretty much relish the introvert thing--it's like I can find myself in the stillness. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home