Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Monday, September 06, 2004
"I would say that I'm a nonviolent soldier. In place of weapons of violence, you have to use your mind, your heart, your sense of humor, every faculty available to you."
~ Joan Baez
posted by Mrs. Clark at
9:50 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Things happen, you know, that cause you to step ba...
"Years ago I recognized my kinship with all living...
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. A...
If everyone demanded peace instead of another tele...
Mystic River last night. I was looking for some k...
"Frugality is one of the most beautiful and joyful...
"I learned that you should feel when writing, not ...
"This is not the time to advance any particular se...
How ya doin' tonight, she said, long blonde hair s...
I'd just like to kind of lose my self in life, you...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home