Spent the weekend in Lansing for my big brother's birthday. He was surprised and happy and liked his gifts. Much of Saturday night was spent talking liberal talk--Bush this, Kerry that. Oh how one president can bring a diverse family together. Many of us, anyway. The kids got to see their cousins, an all too rare occurence. My sibs and in-laws and kids and my family and I watched the sunset walking a trail at a riverside park, a first for us ever--all of us, together, on a path, in a park. We've got to get out more often. On the way home, my little family spent the afternoon hiking in a state park. I covet every minute of sunshine these days--storing them up like Frederick the little poet mouse in this story.
Today, more conflict and a somewhat difficult participant. Sometimes you're humbled and sometimes you think, whoa, this really is a problem you've got to deal with, Friend. I've done my mediator part; now it's up to you.
Today, more conflict and a somewhat difficult participant. Sometimes you're humbled and sometimes you think, whoa, this really is a problem you've got to deal with, Friend. I've done my mediator part; now it's up to you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home