I dreamed that I had to book Bill Clinton to come and speak to the third graders. Hilary told me I could afford it--that it would be $16 for 30 minutes or $45 for 60 minutes. In the dream, it took a while to put this convocation together. When I woke up, I noticed that during the dream, everything felt so right, so calm, there was none of the very real stress I've been feeling in my waking life. Very bizarre dream. Bill Clinton?
Tuesday, September 14, 2004
Previous Posts
- Spent the weekend in Lansing for my big brother's ...
- There is never enough time for anything!! I don't...
- The weather could not be more beautiful. I travele...
- "Faith in the future is not dead in our hearts. Be...
- "I would say that I'm a nonviolent soldier. In pla...
- Things happen, you know, that cause you to step ba...
- "Years ago I recognized my kinship with all living...
- "Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. A...
- If everyone demanded peace instead of another tele...
- Mystic River last night. I was looking for some k...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home