Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Monday, October 04, 2004
"Remember that with every step, you are nearing God, and God too, when you take one step towards him, takes ten towards you..."
~Sathya Sai Baba
posted by Mrs. Clark at
2:33 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
To do: 1. Drive to southern IN with a party of fi...
It's that head spinning kind of busy. So I'll have...
Two days left to the event of the year--Chick Week...
"We must make the choices that enable us to fulfil...
Friends, celebrate with me. Here in Maryland, a b...
"I left prison more informed that when I went in. ...
A very tired day--up at 3:25, drive to the airport...
Busy day--jail beads, work, packing up for another...
forty two. reprise 2002: For I have known them a...
The MSN box pops up with the question, "Is Gwyneth...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home