Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Tuesday, October 19, 2004
"We must learn to reawaken and keep ourselves awake, not by mechanical aid, but by an infinite expectation of the dawn."
~Henry David Thoreau
posted by Mrs. Clark at
7:57 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
"Everybody prays whether [you think] of it as pray...
It's the autumnest of days today. Mostly cloudy, t...
I surfed blogs last night, link to link to link fr...
I'm playing a crazy catch up game at work. A week...
Repeat after me: never buy sushi at the SuperTarg...
Greg and I went out to dinner tonight. It's the 2...
This must be the first day in weeks where the sun ...
A Saturday morning at home for the first time in a...
Not many words this week--others are saying it bet...
As swimmers dare to lie face to the sky and water ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home