Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Wednesday, October 27, 2004
God enters by a private door into every individual.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
posted by Mrs. Clark at
3:13 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Here's a little gift to start your day with a smil...
As you listen to your spirit, peace follows. So fo...
"If I hear one more word, Bart doesn't get to watc...
All things on earth point home in old October: sai...
"We must learn to reawaken and keep ourselves awak...
"Everybody prays whether [you think] of it as pray...
It's the autumnest of days today. Mostly cloudy, t...
I surfed blogs last night, link to link to link fr...
I'm playing a crazy catch up game at work. A week...
Repeat after me: never buy sushi at the SuperTarg...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home