I guess the most overwhelming thing to me isn't despair. I have faith in people. I feel just...really of step. I didn't realize how overwhelmingly I'm out of step with the people in my county, my state, the country. Take heart, I've told other people who struggle. Take heart, I tell myself now.
Wednesday, November 03, 2004
Previous Posts
- I voted at 6:30 am. It was heartening to see the l...
- As I scanned the headlines today, I wanted to ask ...
- "Love absolutely everything that ever happens in y...
- I know. Pickings have been a little slim around h...
- God enters by a private door into every individual...
- Here's a little gift to start your day with a smil...
- As you listen to your spirit, peace follows. So fo...
- "If I hear one more word, Bart doesn't get to watc...
- All things on earth point home in old October: sai...
- "We must learn to reawaken and keep ourselves awak...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home