This was the week where I finally got the call for which I'd waited 3/4 of a year--an offer of a teaching position. Yeah, offer--skip the interview, here you go. So I took that offer, sat with it overnight, more to bask in it than anything, and turned it down. Because I've turned the corner and placed my heart in conflict transformation.
This was the week where my kids finished out the school year and went to see Harry Potter without me for the first time because I work summers now (and look, I'm committed to it!).
This is the week where I finally sat down and watched Donnie Darko--something my twentysomething friends told me was a must-see. Can anyone explain why?
This was the week where I started slipping from my center, which means I just felt off. This "off" feeling even radiated into relationships. How does one find the time and place for solitude when one is rarely alone?
This was the week when one of the women at the jail, the one who has been with me the longest through the winter and spring, finally had her last jewelry class with me. She goes home Monday. This is a very good thing.
This was the week where my kids finished out the school year and went to see Harry Potter without me for the first time because I work summers now (and look, I'm committed to it!).
This is the week where I finally sat down and watched Donnie Darko--something my twentysomething friends told me was a must-see. Can anyone explain why?
This was the week where I started slipping from my center, which means I just felt off. This "off" feeling even radiated into relationships. How does one find the time and place for solitude when one is rarely alone?
This was the week when one of the women at the jail, the one who has been with me the longest through the winter and spring, finally had her last jewelry class with me. She goes home Monday. This is a very good thing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home