Monday, May 24, 2004

Monday morning, partly cloudy, breezy, cool, no humidity. What Greg and I call a "Canada day." I've got a huge list of loose ends at work. Yesterday was graduation at the college, a chance for me to wish my spirituality group women congratulations and best wishes. I'm going to miss them. On the way home, Greg and I shared an umbrella in a rainstorm and walked in soaked and laughing for the joy of it. On Saturday, a storm rolled in and K., Greg and I sat on the front porch in anticipation. Later Miss K. walked around the house in the rain, just hoping to catch it all. Last night, we watched The Spitfire Grill, a movie from a couple of years back. I loved it. It is so rare for me to find a movie that means anything to me, anything that is worth my time. This one was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home