Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Saturday, May 22, 2004
"I tell you, the more I think, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."
~Vincent Van Gogh
posted by Mrs. Clark at
7:43 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
It's Saturday. Housework. Need I say more?
Making plans to go south in a couple of weeks, to ...
Stats: Incarceration rates in George W. Bush's Am...
Listen: I read this in the Utne. It's in an arti...
Twice in the past few days I've found myself tryin...
This, from Christian Peacemaker Teams: "CHICAGO/T...
I think it's about going through your day, making ...
Trying to fathom the fact that while I sit in my q...
I have to tell this story. You can skip it if you...
What We Need Is Here Geese appear high over us, ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home