I think it's about going through your day, making your choices, watching yourself as you go about the ordinary routine. Being present-in this moment do I choose love or fear? There is a lifetime of moments in a day, Etty Hillesum said, and I think it's true. Am I present as they unfold or am I distracted? Am I weighing my words? Do I feel at peace with my response or am I tied up inside? And if I mess up, if I mis-step, I think it's about stopping and recentering, looking to find perspective and to find the beauty of the moment again so I can proceed with my day or move toward reconciliation if it's needed.
Friday, May 14, 2004
Previous Posts
- Trying to fathom the fact that while I sit in my q...
- I have to tell this story. You can skip it if you...
- What We Need Is Here Geese appear high over us, ...
- The blog goes a bit bipolar. Happy Sunday, and th...
- The weekend was summer, early. Hours outside doin...
- I find you there in all these things I care for li...
- This is all I can say: Two women were in a long-s...
- Lesson #1--Working at home. Never answer your per...
- "I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so ...
- "Nada te turbe; Nada te espante; todo se pasa Dios...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home