This is all I can say: Two women were in a long-standing conflict. Hadn't spoken for over a year. Lots of hurt. My co-mediator and I helped them communicate over the course of four hours. Four hours. They left with a hug and lingered in the parking lot to talk in the dark. This is grace.
Thursday, May 06, 2004
Previous Posts
- Lesson #1--Working at home. Never answer your per...
- "I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so ...
- "Nada te turbe; Nada te espante; todo se pasa Dios...
- "The true miracle is not walking on water or walki...
- The borrowed book I've been reading for months (li...
- "There are no warlike people, just warlike leaders...
- It's very quiet here in the office on Sunday night...
- The air here smells so green it's like I fell asle...
- Maryland, again. I can get used to the traveling ...
- Reunited. We all know about prophetic speaking, b...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home