Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Friday, April 30, 2004
"
The true miracle is not walking on water or walking in air, but simply walking on this earth.
"
~Thich Nhat Hanh
posted by Mrs. Clark at
5:50 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
The borrowed book I've been reading for months (li...
"There are no warlike people, just warlike leaders...
It's very quiet here in the office on Sunday night...
The air here smells so green it's like I fell asle...
Maryland, again. I can get used to the traveling ...
Reunited. We all know about prophetic speaking, b...
Really, I was going to write about being home and ...
Things are kind of quiet in blogdom these days--ho...
There is not a moment to think. Not one. Off to ...
I have to say life is good. It's nice to rest in ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home