Sunday, April 18, 2004

Really, I was going to write about being home and how good it is on a 80 degree April (!)day with friends by the river. So I looked up quotes on home and one thing led to another and this is what I found:

"All doubt, despair, and fear become insignificant once the intention of life becomes love, rather than dependence on love."
~Sri da Avabhas (Adi Da Samraj)

And I liked this because I've been thinking about intention. This is the intention I want to have every day. I'll start out the day in quiet, and pray that love and forgiveness be my intention. But the day wears on and I forget. And there I am, egobound, my self in the way of everything I intended for the day. I need that little zen bell to bring me back to the intention, to love.

My boys were waiting for me at the airport today, my girl, of course, off on horseback. It was a good week--now home for three days and back again to Maryland at the end of the week. I am humbled that I was even offered this job, and humbled more when I think about the company I keep there. I have a lot to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home