It's off to Chicago with the Junior High. The Field, the Planetarium, Aquarium, Woodfield Mall (how educational is that?), then Medieval Times for a feast. Back home by 2 am. I lucked out--a group of two girls. Looking forward to it.
Thursday, March 25, 2004
Previous Posts
- "I believe that so much dis-ease is caused by peop...
- I was helping a friend teach a class on conflict r...
- I think I need to close up shop here. I've had th...
- "Any so-called material thing that you want is mer...
- Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time l...
- So I waited and waited and waited and waited and w...
- "In the presence of silence, the conditioned self ...
- "People usually consider walking on water or in th...
- "We live, in fact, in a world starved for solitude...
- "If I speak in the tongues of mortals and of angel...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home