I think I need to close up shop here. I've had this blog almost two years, and it really has been a beautiful thing. But life is picking up, and I know from past experience that I won't have time to post once I'm working a real job again. I keep thinking that maybe going back to a personal journal will satisfy this need to record events and quotes. I'm not quite ready to let go yet, maybe another week. These days, my life is phone calls and emails, and pretty soon, travel.
Man is a growing gestalt. Every day new things are to happen. Every day you have to absorb the new and to make a place for the new; the old has to be gone. The old has to be said goodbye to, with all thankfulness.
~Mahendra
Man is a growing gestalt. Every day new things are to happen. Every day you have to absorb the new and to make a place for the new; the old has to be gone. The old has to be said goodbye to, with all thankfulness.
~Mahendra


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home