Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Thursday, March 04, 2004
"Are you looking for the Holy One?
I am in the next seat.
My shoulder is against yours."
~Kabir
posted by Mrs. Clark at
7:33 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
"Anxiety is the essential condition of intellectua...
Just trying to be quiet today. Wage Peace Wag...
This quote--I've been wanting to post this quote f...
Spring is slipping in, one sunny day at a time. W...
Seen on the way to work the other day, church sign...
I actually slept through the night and did not dre...
Report update (See Thursday): 24 pages and counti...
How many wars can I count on happening today? A...
Last night I went to church for a little mini retr...
"The smallest mosquito is more wonderful than anyt...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home