So I waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and finally heard back that....I got the job!! Yes, the career-changing job!! And it's going to be a really good fit. And I'll be serving the church, and I'll work with awesome people, and it's 3/4 time so I can still volunteer, and I'll be working at home, and there's some travel involved, and I won't get reduction in force notices every spring, and I'm just a very happy person. Thank you, God, and all you peoples who prayed for me this past week/month/year. It is an amazing thing.
Friday, March 12, 2004
Previous Posts
- "In the presence of silence, the conditioned self ...
- "People usually consider walking on water or in th...
- "We live, in fact, in a world starved for solitude...
- "If I speak in the tongues of mortals and of angel...
- "Yes, we carry everything within us, God and Heave...
- 66 degrees today and windy. I just wanted to say ...
- "Are you looking for the Holy One? I am in the nex...
- "Anxiety is the essential condition of intellectua...
- Just trying to be quiet today. Wage Peace Wag...
- This quote--I've been wanting to post this quote f...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home