Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Tuesday, March 16, 2004
"Any so-called material thing that you want is merely a symbol: you want it not for itself, but because it will content your spirit for the moment."
~Mark Twain
posted by Mrs. Clark at
9:43 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time l...
So I waited and waited and waited and waited and w...
"In the presence of silence, the conditioned self ...
"People usually consider walking on water or in th...
"We live, in fact, in a world starved for solitude...
"If I speak in the tongues of mortals and of angel...
"Yes, we carry everything within us, God and Heave...
66 degrees today and windy. I just wanted to say ...
"Are you looking for the Holy One? I am in the nex...
"Anxiety is the essential condition of intellectua...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home