Things are kind of quiet in blogdom these days--hopefully it's because we're all outside living full lives getting to know our new little green and white and yellow and pink neighbors popping up crazily all over the place instead of sitting in front of the computer.
Jean Vanier says, "Love is an endless act of forgiveness." Amen. (No commentary, just a really good quote.)
I'm at the home office in Maryland on the tiny campus of a former college. Everyone here is doing good work. Board members keep showing up with smiles, hand shakes and hugs for me. It is very warm and welcoming. More later, I'm sharing the computer.
Jean Vanier says, "Love is an endless act of forgiveness." Amen. (No commentary, just a really good quote.)
I'm at the home office in Maryland on the tiny campus of a former college. Everyone here is doing good work. Board members keep showing up with smiles, hand shakes and hugs for me. It is very warm and welcoming. More later, I'm sharing the computer.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home