Maryland, again.
I can get used to the traveling life, I think. And after this week it'll be a couple of months before leaving again. It's a balance between I miss everyone and absence makes the heart grow fonder. (Well, no, it's more about I miss everyone.) The hard part is keeping track of all the event info in the family. And then coming home and there's so much to do and so little time to do it. On top of that, this working at home thing. I'm not there yet. So many things compete for my attention. I think it's about literally putting all house thoughts aside (I can let the laundry go today, right?), and ignoring all the little hints that a house is not in order. At least that's what my friend Mary said.
Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
~Mother Theresa
I can get used to the traveling life, I think. And after this week it'll be a couple of months before leaving again. It's a balance between I miss everyone and absence makes the heart grow fonder. (Well, no, it's more about I miss everyone.) The hard part is keeping track of all the event info in the family. And then coming home and there's so much to do and so little time to do it. On top of that, this working at home thing. I'm not there yet. So many things compete for my attention. I think it's about literally putting all house thoughts aside (I can let the laundry go today, right?), and ignoring all the little hints that a house is not in order. At least that's what my friend Mary said.
Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
~Mother Theresa


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home