Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Tuesday, April 27, 2004
"There are no warlike people, just warlike leaders."
~Ralph Bunche
posted by Mrs. Clark at
12:49 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
It's very quiet here in the office on Sunday night...
The air here smells so green it's like I fell asle...
Maryland, again. I can get used to the traveling ...
Reunited. We all know about prophetic speaking, b...
Really, I was going to write about being home and ...
Things are kind of quiet in blogdom these days--ho...
There is not a moment to think. Not one. Off to ...
I have to say life is good. It's nice to rest in ...
I work with the most amazing people. One of them,...
“I often walk with a spring in my step along the b...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home