Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Wednesday, May 26, 2004
"To live here and now you must train yourself: In the seen there will be just the seen, in the heard just the heard, in the sensed just the sensed, in the thought just the thought. That is the end of sorrow."
~Buddha
posted by Mrs. Clark at
8:18 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Working on probably one of my worst habits--the pr...
Monday morning, partly cloudy, breezy, cool, no hu...
"I tell you, the more I think, the more I feel tha...
It's Saturday. Housework. Need I say more?
Making plans to go south in a couple of weeks, to ...
Stats: Incarceration rates in George W. Bush's Am...
Listen: I read this in the Utne. It's in an arti...
Twice in the past few days I've found myself tryin...
This, from Christian Peacemaker Teams: "CHICAGO/T...
I think it's about going through your day, making ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home